Monday 19 July 2010

Same same but different


Another sunset over the Seine, but from another angle. I took this photo on France's national day last week, while I was waiting for the fireworks. It's taken on Pont Mirabeau in the 15th arrondissement. I love the blue colour of the sky and the reflection off the buildings on the right. It's very different from yesterday's sunset, yet it's the same city and the same river. I'm also gonna refer to an old post from this blog (you can see it here) where I find myself in the philosophical corner, if that expression works in English. I describe how you can experience a whole different world if you take time to stop and look back to where you came from. In this case, if you view the Effel Tower from different angles and parts of Paris, the experience can be quite different

No comments:

Post a Comment